- Clean Kaindl laminate flooring with a brush or a vacuum cleaner.
- Remove footprints and dirt with a well-wrung cloth. Do not use
a wet cloth.
- Remove larger stains with special stain remover.
- We recommend using our cleaning products, also available at M.
Demajo Timbers Ltd.
- It is important to keep laminate clean, as dust, dirt and sand
particles may scratch the decorative surface over time in high-traffic
Excessive changes in air pressure can cause slight joint gap formation
Expansion joints are required in rooms larger than 10m in the
longitudinal direction of the planks and wider than 8m in the panel
Kaindl laminate flooring can be installed trouble-free in conjunction
with hot water underfloor heating systems. Current knowledge suggests
that Kaindl laminate flooring should not be installed in conjunction
with electric underfloor heating.
Back to Laminated Parquet